Well, grilled chicken, really.
I marinate the chicken breasts in my awesome cilantro sauce (cilantro+garlic+ EVoo into the blender), then pound them thin and grill them on high.
French fries tonight are Red Fire Farm potatoes, skin and all, sliced into 1/4″ little logs and fried in canola oil until golden. The secret to crispy fries to drying them off both before AND after frying and never, ever, ever salting them before you cook and dry them.
In other news, a week from today I’ll have my MBA.
Sorry about the crap phone picture!
Fresh out of the oven: recent posts
- Maran Hen Eggs + Ground Pepper + Mushrooms + Kale +Salsa
- Apres-Gym Meal: Seared Chicken Breast with Pineapple Barley
- Steak and Sautéed Baby Bok Choy
- Red Pepper Olive Oil
- Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
- So simple
- Delish dinner to top off a crazy night of paper-writing
- Birthday Bubbly
- Be jealous, be very jealous
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.