Well, grilled chicken, really.
I marinate the chicken breasts in my awesome cilantro sauce (cilantro+garlic+ EVoo into the blender), then pound them thin and grill them on high.
French fries tonight are Red Fire Farm potatoes, skin and all, sliced into 1/4″ little logs and fried in canola oil until golden. The secret to crispy fries to drying them off both before AND after frying and never, ever, ever salting them before you cook and dry them.
In other news, a week from today I’ll have my MBA.
Sorry about the crap phone picture!
Fresh out of the oven: recent posts
- Maran Hen Eggs + Ground Pepper + Mushrooms + Kale +Salsa
- Apres-Gym Meal: Seared Chicken Breast with Pineapple Barley
- Steak and Sautéed Baby Bok Choy
- Red Pepper Olive Oil
- Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
- So simple
- Delish dinner to top off a crazy night of paper-writing
- Birthday Bubbly
- Be jealous, be very jealous
- Spring has sprung #catbackpack https://t.co/4tGG9qLYUh 1 month ago
- @universalhub Holla if you see us, neighbors! #catinabag #taffythecat https://t.co/ZZh8nNcAVz 1 month ago
- @TheFoodLab @eatandcry Thank you, you're the best! Already checked @CooksIllustratd one, this is a perf combo. 6 months ago
- @TheFoodLab Any tips for roasting a goose? Thank you! 6 months ago
- @Uber_Support thanks! Got it to work! In Back bay, so requesting like crazy :) 6 months ago
- @connycyc thanks! trying it now. 6 months ago
- @connycyc did you see the elf car as an option? 6 months ago