Well, grilled chicken, really.
I marinate the chicken breasts in my awesome cilantro sauce (cilantro+garlic+ EVoo into the blender), then pound them thin and grill them on high.
French fries tonight are Red Fire Farm potatoes, skin and all, sliced into 1/4″ little logs and fried in canola oil until golden. The secret to crispy fries to drying them off both before AND after frying and never, ever, ever salting them before you cook and dry them.
In other news, a week from today I’ll have my MBA.
Sorry about the crap phone picture!
Fresh out of the oven: recent posts
- Maran Hen Eggs + Ground Pepper + Mushrooms + Kale +Salsa
- Apres-Gym Meal: Seared Chicken Breast with Pineapple Barley
- Steak and Sautéed Baby Bok Choy
- Red Pepper Olive Oil
- Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
- So simple
- Delish dinner to top off a crazy night of paper-writing
- Birthday Bubbly
- Be jealous, be very jealous
- Dance like Russia isn't watching 3 weeks ago
- @milesofgray Thank you! Your site is totally blocked at my work ha. Scandalous. 3 weeks ago
- @milesofgray hey! Who was the Firestarter cover by? So great. 3 weeks ago
- Unique Vintage & Overtone: Love Thy Self ie Sweepstakes swee.ps/FopHetbtV 1 month ago
- @DailyZeitgeist Today's podcast reminded me of metro.co.uk/2018/01/10/app… 2 months ago
- @MProfsWire hey hey! I won the quiz but can't swing by 2nite. Tmwr ok? So stocked! #b2bforum 5 months ago
- Spring has sprung #catbackpack https://t.co/4tGG9qLYUh 10 months ago